Name of company
PC West London Ltd
18A Sycamore Gardens
London W6 0AP
Tel: +44 77656 74028
Registered in England & Wales
GB 126 3044 46
We make it our business to be straight with our customers. Sometimes we know that something can be fixed, but we don't know how. When this happens we don't try to
baffle you with jargon. Instead, we explain the problem, leave, research the issue, and until we find the fix you won't have to pay us a penny. This might also involve third parties.
- We will not charge you any amount if we cannot resolve the problem within the first visit. We will however research teh problem and recommend alternatives which
might include third parties.
- This does not apply if a different problem occurs that was not part of the initial problem.
- The guarantee applies for the first 30 days. Shoudl the teh same issue occur within 30 days then the second call out will be free of charge.
- If a problem has been diagnosed and a solution offered, but you choose not to proceed then you will be charged for the time spent on site up to that
- If we are unable to resolve the problem because you cannot provide us with the appropriate software, software license or serial numbers, passwords or installation
disks, again, you will only be charged for the time spent on site up to that point.
- If you are having problems with your internet connection we will test your equipment and line, but where we are able to diagnose a fault that is due to the
failings of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) you will again be charged for the time spent on site up to that point, regardless of whether the ISP accepts responsibility for the fault. We will
however be happy to talk to your ISP at a technical level to demonstrate the problem to them in terms they understand, which will usually result in eventual resolution of the problem. This also
applies to any third parties that we do not have control of.